Build an Enterprise Level Chatbot
easyDITA Bot Backend provides both the content management and the logic engine that your chatbot needs for valuable interactions. Using the Bot Backend as a platform for managing responses you can create a sustainable chatbot solution.
Chatbots can make or break customer experience
- Manually maintained chatbots don’t scale. Technical documentation teams will get inundated with work if they need to manually update chatbot content.
- Chatbot systems are not designed to maintain large amounts of content resulting in restricted chatbot interaction.
- Word documents, web pages, knowledge-base articles are unusable to a chatbot, this forces writers to recreate this content specifically for the chatbot. This creates considerable overhead.
- easyDITA Bot Backend keeps your bot relevant with automated syncing maintaining your bot content inline with your documentation changes.
- easyDITA Bot Backend can parse and interpret complex queries allowing for highly specific responses for each customer interaction.
- easyDITA enables you to single source your content so that it can generate everything from chatbot responses to printed manuals. Because you’re reusing the content you’re already writing, your chatbot is inexpensive to maintain.
Publishing DITA Content to a Chatbot
Patrick Bosek, Co-founder of Jorsek LLC, recently hosted a webinar outlining how you can publish your DITA content to your chatbot. As a part of this process, Patrick talks about how chatbots fit into your total content delivery strategy, how to transform DITA content for chatbots, and how to update and maintain chatbots as a delivery system.
Allstate Insurance ABIe
Large companies often struggle to properly disseminate information from top to bottom. To solve this problem, Allstate Business Insurance instituted easyDITA as a single source so that all employees would have easy access to updated company knowledge.
Now, they’ve taken it a step further. Utilizing easyDITA, they developed a chatbot for customer support which handles thousands of queries and saves customer support resources. Click here to learn more about Allstate’s chatbot success story and how you can bring this success to your organization.
Chatbots for Customer Service
With easyDITA, chatbots can provide relevant and immediate customer support 24/7. Your core workforce can focus on primary tasks and complex tasks while chatbots answer up to 80% of routine questions. If you’re interested in implementing a chatbot for customer service click here to answer a few questions and speak with a pro!
Chatbots for Internal Support
The benefits for customer service are known, but what about internal uses for chatbots? As it turns out, employees spend a disturbing amount of time every day looking for information that was already created. Chatbots become a content delivery for your single central source of information. Keep all your employees in the loop! If you’re interested in implementing a chatbot for internal support click here to answer a few questions and speak with a pro!