We will be heading to the Center for Information-Development Management for the 20th annual Content Management Strategies/DITA North America Conference in Denver, Colorado on April 23-25 2018. It will be great to discuss the latest industry trends with fellow content strategies and architects.
This year’s conference will showcase:
- 80+ talks across 4 tracks (non-DITA and DITA content)
- Keynote by Marc Rosenberg, Training and KM Expert
- Technology Test Kitchens (back by popular demand)
- Exhibit Hall with all the leading industry suppliers
- DITA Clinic open daily for drop-in questions (new!)
- Newcomer’s Session on Sunday afternoon
- Welcome Reception on Sunday evening
- Bird of a Feather Lunch on Monday
- Networking Reception on Monday evening
- Game Night on Tuesday evening (back by popular demand)
- Special DITA Interactive Discussion on Wednesday afternoon
Learn something new. Share your ideas. Meet publications professionals who have implemented content management strategies in both DITA and Non-DITA environments. Hear from key tool developers who are actively supporting the information-development community.
View the conference agenda, find more information and register online at: https://cm-strategies.com/