easyDITA at a Glance
Everything you need for structured content
One Solution for Structured Content
easyDITA is everything you need to successfully create, manage, and publish structured content. Structured content is a foundation to enable and deploy documentation sites, chatbots, knowledge bases, and integrate with other systems to meet your business needs.
The entire easyDITA product, from authoring through to publishing has been intuitive, flexible, and robust. Additionally, the easyDITA support team has been phenomenal in their responsiveness and effectiveness.
Authoring with easyDITA is intuitive and user-friendly, and its review capabilities enable many different workflow possibilities.
Using easyDITA we’ve been able to streamline our publishing process, improve our search, and lower our call center support costs. The easyDITA project has been, and continues to be, a significant win for Allstate Business Insurance.
Before easyDITA, translating our product manuals was expensive and time-consuming. With easyDITA’s turnkey localization workflow, getting our content from English to the 17 languages we now support is about as automatic as you can get.
Using a combination of full-text search and metadata filtering, easyDITA instantly returns the most relevant content.
- Search hundreds of files in seconds
- Custom taxonomy structures enable you to relate and classify content in many ways
- Get faceted search results using your custom and our default, system-wide metadata
Easily package your content, send it out for translation, and upload the translated content back into your system.
- Save money, only retranslate what you change
- Localization Manager provides up to date information on the status of localized content
- Supports XLIFF and third-party translation tools
Gain full control and insight into your content lifecycle with custom workflows and management analytics.
- Customizable workflows to meet your organization’s needs
- Use assignment workflows to assign tasks, approve changes and control document versions
- Track progress to keep projects moving forward