We empower writers to exceed expectations.
For many organizations, their writers are struggling to keep up with the demand for documentation. In this whitepaper, we address the three most common situations that drive people to re-evaluate their current documentation practices:
- Lack of resources
- Increases in expectations
- Workload spikes during product release
We address the unique frustration of each situation. We then show how implementing DITA intelligently and proactively can turn production deficits into a company-wide win, increasing output while saving time and money.
This whitepaper is for:
- Writing teams who feel overworked by their organization
- Writing teams who want to prepare for increased expectations on the horizon
- Managers who want to better advocate for their documentation team
Latest posts by John Baker (see all)
- New White Paper: Efficiency Problems We Solve - October 12, 2018
- We’re Speaking at Three Upcoming Conferences: Come Say Hello! - October 9, 2018
- Jorsek, the makers of easyDITA, opens a European office in Krakow, Poland - October 8, 2018