Expectations for writing teams are changing. More than ever, readers want information immediately and in various formats. This results in growing demands on technical writing teams. But these changes can also be opportunities to get ahead by using structured content.
In our newest white paper, we present a case for why DITA makes sense for your writers and your company’s bottom line. If you’re considering making a business case for DITA, this is a great place to start.
In this whitepaper, we explore how structured content makes reuse easy, how reuse enables faster content creation, and how faster content creation saves crucial time and increases writers’ value.
Who is this white paper for?
- Writers looking for more background on why a company might adopt structured content
- Managers who recognize that time is money, and want to learn how structured content can save both
Latest posts by John Baker (see all)
- Enhance Your DITA Knowledge - February 13, 2019
- SASB Transforms the Sustainability Standards Landscape, Powered by easyDITA - January 4, 2019
- Webinar: “Is DITA Right for Me?” - December 6, 2018