Part One looks at the challenges involved in creating release notes and best practices for delivering high-quality releases:
- Why release notes are critical piece of any technical communication strategy
- The reputational issues: People care about the quality of release notes, and they tell the world about the good…and the bad (with examples)
- A recommended template for organizing release notes
- A view into the four levels of release note sophistication: Curation, Organization, Integration, and Personalization
- How great release notes become a significant business asset.