There’s often a disconnect between technical communication teams and the rest of their organization. These department disconnects can develop for many reasons, but the results are always the same, slow content production and lackluster final docs.
In our webinar recorded on November 13th, Stephani Clark tackles this frustrating disconnect and makes the case for why our authoring environment doesn’t just make writing easier, it can connect the broken strands of communication within an organization.
Join Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, and his special guest, Stephani Clark, Customer Success Manager for Jorsek LLC, the makers of easyDITA, to learn how you can get tech writers, subject matter experts, and others to work together in a DITA environment and improve the efficiency of your content development process.
In this webinar, viewers will learn about:
- Collaboration problems in a modern organization
- The differences between a structured and unstructured organization
- Typical barriers to collaboration
- Steps towards fast and efficient collaboration throughout your organization
Who’s this webinar for?
- Writing teams that feel disconnected from the rest of the company
- Tech pub managers who want seamless collaboration with subject matter experts
- Product managers seeking to deliver product documentation faster
Latest posts by Stephani Clark (see all)
- Working with Subject Matter Experts: The Tools Debacle - December 5, 2018
- Webinar: Content Collaboration Throughout the Organization - October 16, 2018
- Stylesheets: Structured Content’s Secret Weapon That Reduces Effort by Up To 50% - May 8, 2018